Why Westonbirt Summer School?
The benefits Westonbirt Summer School delivers to its students and their families:
- A safe, social and enjoyable way to spend the holidays
- A positive and productive use of time, building interests and developing knowledge
- A new network of friends and entrance to the Westonbirt family
- Language and communication skills for life
- Positive results in entry interviews and exams
- A unique experience to include on personal statements and CV’s
- An introduction to boarding including the 'House' philosophy
- A confident starting point for entering an English-speaking education
- A spring-board for GCSEs, International Baccalaureate or A-levels.
Westonbirt’s teaching and learning objectives ensure an outstanding educational experience
- Creating a positive academic environment
- Providing quality educators who are determined to enable and inspire
- Sharing an enthusiasm for learning and instilling confidence in all students so they
- Ensuring teachers and learners gain from the experience of sharing knowledge, developing abilities and enhancing understanding by subject and by interest
- Delivering applicable language appreciation and communication skills
- Enabling language learning through a mix of classroom lessons, socialising with native English speakers and through day to day immersion in English life and culture.